Monday, February 10, 2014

Got a package #3: SD/BB Banshee, RG gundam mkII and MG Strike gundam + I.W.S.P.

So this has been a while that I posted something here. In the past months I have build 2 kits. The SD/BB Banshee and the RG zeta gundam, but posts comming for them later on.

In the meantime I have gotten 3 kits. The SD/BB Banshee which I got as a pressent from friends for my birthday. Which is a really nice and simple kit to build. It will keep you busy for a couple of hours and in the end with all the gold plastic and stickers it looks really good.


The next 2 kits that I got were 2 kits with a discount and a bonus. So to go further with my RG collection the gundam mkII Titans version because its a nice looking kit and the MG Strike + I.W.S.P. For obvious reasons that I like the seed universe.

The grand slam sword
 


As an added bonus with my order of the RG and the MG I got a set of effect parts for free with my order. Which I think was  a nice bonus and could come in nice with a future project.


No comments:

Post a Comment