Sunday, August 19, 2012

WIP 2: MG sandrock

So I have finally been able to start painting my Sandrock, even though its 35 degrees(celcius) outside and a nice high humidity.So far I have painted the innerframe, and started on the 2 blades of its heat shotels and tried some pre-shading on the shoulder armor and its shield.

Part of the innerframe and heat shotel handles and the beam machine gun. The innerframe is made metalic grey and the parts of the weapons are gun metal.







One of the heat shotel blades which I painted metalic grey, I like the effect but this one is going to be changed.

My painting bench(and in the future maybe also the place to work on resin)

Here I tried some preshading, on the complet part it doesnt really show on the pictue, but by eye its a nice and light shadow effect in the seams.

The heat shotel blades, Here I did some preshading too, still have to put the final coat on the blades.


So please leave me comments with tips and tricks or leave your opinion behind.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect shadings, nice and subtle. you made me wish for an airbrush to make that. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I dont see much on the picture but well it is nice with an airbrush I tell you. Especially now with this I just see how much easier and better it is. Just for the internal frame you spend half a spray-can and now I just needed a few ml and some thinner and I could paint it all.

      Delete