Saturday, December 1, 2012

News update

Hello again everyone.

So this message is gonna have a lack of pictures(none actually), its just a short update message of whats comming in for me in this month of happyness. I got 4 gunpla kits in order arriving half december by the shipping estimate at the moment. The PG skygrasper + aile strike pack, the RG RX-78-2, the RG Aile strike gundam and the RG skygrasper with the launcher and strike packs. I also bought a pile of gunpla action bases from someone on the mecha lounge forum giving me a much cheaper deal then buying them here.

And as for a last thing I am getting a modelkit soon which I will keep a secret for now till I get it.

So wait till further updates soon.

To everyone already happy holidays and have fun this last month of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment