Saturday, November 10, 2012

Got a package #2: PG Strike Gundam

This has been a while ago, so I got a new package the PG Strike Gundam. This is one that has been on my wish list for a long time.

Here are a few pictures:














The details look great on this first inspection of the kit. And I am thinking up the paint schemes I want to use. Ofcourse I stick to the white, red and blue and yellow of this kit. The yellow just needs to be a bit darker then the plastic is. But I am thinking about making the frame metallic black like I did with the GP01. I also want to more with the details on this kit. Like copper on piping on the kit. I also want to change the chrome plating of the Grand Slam sword to the titanium silver I used also on the blades of my Sandrock. Let me know what you guys think about this idea.

The only thing I now would need is the PG skygrasper + Aile striker pack.

I also have a Revell Ferrari 599GTO 1/24 laying around I have to build and paint.




No comments:

Post a Comment